You can get 10% OFF if you correctly answer all of the questions below. The goal is to help you gain a basic idea about the EMF types and how they can be measured.
A. You are living in a house and from your window you can see a cell tower. The approximate distance is 300ft. What type of EMF radiation is your house going to have as a result?
- RF radiation and low frequency EMF magnetic field.
- Low frequency EMF magnetic and electric fields.
- RF electromagnetic fields (High Frequency EMF).
- The cell tower is too far. EMF radiation will not penetrate the house.
B. Does a cordless phone emit RF electromagnetic field radiation?
- Only the base station, not the headset.
- Both headset and base station.
- Not at all, it emits only low frequency EMF.
- Only the headset.
C. Does the fridge emit EMF?
- Yes, low frequency EMF and RF if the fridge is a “smart fridge”.
- Not at all.
- It emits only high frequency RF EMF.
- Only when the door is opened.
D. What type of meter should I use to measure Low-frequency magnetic fields for a household appliance?
- RF Meter.
- Light Meter.
- Sound Meter.
- Tesla or Gauss Meter.
E. What meter should I use to measure cell phone radiation?
- RF meter as the cell phone uses high frequency electromagnetic signals to communicate with the cell tower.
- Light meter to measure the light density caused by the cell phone radiation.
- Sound meter to hear the buzz from the cell phone.
- None of the above.
F. What are the source for high frequency electromagnetic fields (RF, microwave)?
- Any wireless device.
- Any wired device.
- Natural earth magnetic fields.
- High power transmission line.
You will be able to find some of the information needed to answer those questions on our website. 1 or 2 questions are not on the website, so you have to research them. Please check the links below:
The Most Common EMF Protection and Shielding Products and Meters
EMF Paint - Carbon based paint with very low VOC and is environmentally friendly.
EMF fabric - High quality silver and copper coated fabric.
EMF and RF Meter - Measures all EMF fields. High frequency RF, EMF, microwave waves and low frequency EMF with different options to measure magnetic and electric fields.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with all your answers and we will let you know if you qualify for the 10% OFF, and if you do, we will send you a discount code to use on your next purchase.