RF Field-Probes PBS 1 / DC to 9GHz
Passive high performance RF Field Probes with very wide frequency range up to 9GHz. High accuracy. Integrated tripod connection for perfect adjustment.
The Aaronia RF field probe set, which fits to any Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope or measurement receiver, allows straightforward pinpointing and measurement of interference sources from DC (1Hz) to 9GHz in electronic component groups as well as execution and monitoring of generic EMC measurement.
Our sniffer set includes a total of 5 probes: 4 probes for magnetic field measurement and one for measurement of electric fields.
All probes are covered with an insulating layer, thus allowing safe measurement of oscillators or mains lines.
Perfect for locating interference sources which might have been found e.g. in an EN55011, EN55022 or EN50371 (Class A or Class B) survey. After implementing appropriate changes in the circuit, their efficiency can easily and reliably be verified. That way, expensive and time-consuming re-assessments in an EMC laboratory can be skipped.
Every probe goes through rigorous testing in our laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMB connector.
- RF Field Probe Set compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer or Measurement Receiver
- Design: Passive H & E field probes
- Frequency range: DC (1Hz) to 9GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: Diff. Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- Antenna factor: Depending on probes (see data sheets)
- RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years
- 5 different RF probes to measure H and E fields offer optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution at different frequencies
- Covered with insulating layer for safe measurements
- Very handy design incl. rubber coated grip
- Very small size. Perfect for exact locating of interference sources. Offers access to tight spaces
- Integrated electrostatic shield eliminates common-mode pickup
- Can be driven by a signal source to generate fields for electromagnetic susceptibility testing
- Gain rises very linear with frequency which offers high accuracy
- Typical standard calibration data and Excel sheet for dBm to V/m and A/m conversion (on CD)
- Extra wide frequency range up to 9GHz
- Suitable for field-strength and EMC measurements due to high precision
- Including tripod connector for perfect adjustment and reproducibility
Examples for possible analysis and measurements within frequency range (DC - 9GHz):
- Finding sources of EMC & RF emissions problems or injecting fields into circuits to identify those which are EMC-susceptible.
- Traction power
- Power lines and cables
- Power supplies and harmonics
- Energy saving light bulbs
- Switching power supplies
- TFT and LCD monitors and TVs
- 135kHz RFID
- 13,56MHz RFID
- Radio & TV
- 5GHz WLAN