Cornet ED78S Plus RF/LF Dual Mode Meter
This dual mode meter is able to detect both high frequency RF bands, and low frequency magnetic fields (gauss).
- High frequency RF Electromagnetic wave field strength, power density and frequency measurement
- Low frequency LF Magnetic field measurement (Gauss meter function)
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement
- Wireless communications, Analog & Digital RF (AM/FM, TDMA, GSM, DECT, CDMA,3G,4G)
- RF power measurement for transmitters
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), Bluetooth, Ultra-wide-band detection, installation, optimization
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder, IOT devices
- Cellular/Cordless phone radiation safety level, Electrical Utilities SMART METER radiation level
- C power line, Power Transformer, motors and small appliance EMF
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Personal living environment EMF safety evaluation
Frequency range & sensitivity (RF Mode):
100MHz to 8.0GHz
-60dBm to +5dBm, 14mv/m-26v/m
0.5uw/m-sq to 1.8 w/m-sq
Frequency range & sensitivity (Gauss mode):
(1) 50Hz to 10KHz (0.1uT to 50uT) / 1mG to 500mG
(2) 50Hz to 1KHz (0.01uT to 1uT) / 0.1mG to 10mG
Analog RF(AM/FM) and high speed digital burst RF, GSM,TDMA,CDMA,PCS,Wi-Fi 2.4GH, 5.8GHz, 3.6GHz WiMAX, 3 - 6GHz Ultra-Wide-band, 3G, 4G and AC smart meter.
AC power line, Transformer, Motor, Appliance EMF
dBm, mW/m2, V/m, and uT, mGauss
- Graphics LCD multi-digit power level display
- Moving histogram
- Level bar display
- Color LED segment
- RF power level
- LF magnetic field strength
- Sound output
- Audio alarm
- Calibration correction
Data Logging/Recording Features:
- Sending recorded data to PC computer by using USB to serial interface
- 1000 data storage point memory for logging/recording measured RF signal level
- Programmable time interval (0.5sec, 1sec, 10 sec, 30 sec, 1min, and 3min.(or 2min. depend on the revision) ) for data recording. Up to 50 hours of recording time when using 3min. time interval.
- The Maximum signal level will be recorded within each time interval
- Recorded data is in Excel csv format, can be saved to PC computer and used with Excel spread sheet for data analysis, chart, and documentation purpose.
- Can be powered by external USB Mobile Battery Pack for long data logging session.
Download free PC software