LATNEX® MG-300 Gauss and Magnetic Field Meter
Measures EMF Radiation from high-power transmission lines, appliances, and electrical wires.
This meter is used for measuring electromagnetic fields of extremely low frequency(ELF) of 30 to 300Hz. It is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity that is produced from electric transmission equipment, power line, air conditioner, refrigerator, computer monitor, video/audio device and so forth.
Easy to operate, with accurate measurements
Reliable gauss meter for measuring electrical fields
Includes certificate and user manual
Comes with a carrying case and black protection boot
- Display: 3-1/2 digits LCD, maximum reading 1999.
- Range: 200/2000 mG,20/200μT.
- Resolution: 0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1 μT.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 300Hz.
- Sensor: Single Axis
- Accuracy: ± (2.5%+6dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- Overload: LCD display "OL".
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
- Battery life: Approximate 100 hours.
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5℃to 40℃,below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10℃ to 60℃, below 70%.
- Weight: About 170g.
- Dimensions: 130(L)*56(W)*38(H)mm.