ME3951A - Compact and professional EMF meter for low frequency range: 5Hz - 400KHz, allows highest frequency coverage with increased sensitivity to measure electromagnetic radiation emitted from transformers, high voltage cables, electrical equipment, etc. Due to its extended frequency range the device is a perfect choice for the professional user. It comes with switchable, internal frequency filter: 16.6Hz bandpass, 50 Hz highpass, 2 kHz highpass for the identification and evaluation of sources of pollution. It is equipped with rechargeable NiMH battery inside the meter, average operation time: 8 hours. AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation is included. The meter is easy to use.
ME3951A LF Professional Analyzer Features:
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz - 400 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
- Switchable, internal frequency filter: 16.6 Hz bandpass, 50 Hz highpass, 2 kHz highpass for the identification and evaluation of sources of pollution
- Measurement Range: Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 0.1 - 1999 nT
Electric field strength: 0.1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %, +/- 7 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- Sensor: E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply: Rechargeable NiMH battery inside the meter, average operation time: 8 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- AC-adaptor for charging and long-term-operation included
- Signal Rating: RMS
- Outputs: AC- and DC-output
- Two years warranty
- Weight: 1.63 kg
- Made in Germany