High power version of the NF-5030. Suitable for Pre-Compliance and EMC/EMI tests up to 30MHz. Wide range of additional options to optimize the analyzer functionality. Full measurement range for DIN/VDE 0848 (Occupational).
Based on a patented spectrum analyzer method Aaronia can offer a professional EMF measurement at a spectacular price level.
Detect sources of interference, find out more about their causes, determine the frequency and intensity of the signal sources, measure limits and boost the functionality by using our high-end PC software.
All NF SPECTRAN units are equipped with our award winning REAL 3D (isotropic) magnetic sensor. In 2009 the magazine "Elektronik" (Europes most comprehensive magazine on electronics) honored the Aaronia REAL 3D sensor as "Product Of The Year" in the category "Passive Electronic Parts".
Made in Germany:
All SPECTRANs are developed, individually produced and calibrated in Germany at the Aaronia factory. This guarantees highest standard so that Aaronia can offer every customer a full 10 yeard warranty for all SPECTRAN spectrum analyzers.
Real-time Spectrum analyzer software (included for FREE):
All SPECTRAN units offer a USB interface with real-time remote control to your PC or MAC. The free analyzer software, which is available for MAC OS, Linux and Windows, transforms any SPECTRAN into a powerful measurement solution with great features (e.g. recording, multiple window display, histogram, waterfall diagram, unlimited number of markers, enhanced limits display etc.). Please have a look at the latest version of our software at our software development website.
All SPECTRAN units offer a powerful limits display. Just push the limits button at our Spectrum Analyzer and the high-performance Digital Signal Processor (DSP) of the SPECTRAN constantly calculates the limits and displays the results in real-time. Spectrum analyzers with this high-end feature usually cost thousands of Euro. Just save this costs by using Aaronia analyzers.
All EMF NF SPECTRANs include our award winning 3D (isotropic) sensor to measure magnetic fields and a field plate sensor to measure electric fields. Both sensors cover the full frequency range of the SPECTRAN unit.
1Hz to 1MHz (20/30MHz with Option 008/010)
Magnetic field (Tesla):
100pT to 20mT (typ. at 50Hz) expandable up to an amount of Tesla with PBS1
Magnetic field (Gauss):
1µG to 200G (typ. at 50Hz)
1V/m to 50kV/m (typ. at 50Hz)
200nV to 200mV (typ.)
- Incl. Option 005 (12Bit Dual DDC Frequency Filter)
0,3Hz to 1MHz (1-3-10 step)
- Units: V, V/m, T, G, A/m
- Detectors: RMS, Min/Max
- Demodulator: AM, FM
- Input: High impedance SMA input (f)
- Audio: Internal speaker with volume control and 2,5mm jack
- Accuracy: 3% (typ.)
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1
- Dimensions (L/W/D): 250x86x27 mm
- Weight: 420gr
- Warranty: 10 years
- Integrated 3D (isotropic) magnetic sensor
- Data Logger (64K), expandable to 1MB (Option 001)
- Exposure limit calculation according to DIN/VDE 0848
- Enhanced and much sharper LCD display
- Jog Dial for easy usage of menu operation and volume control
- Simultaneously displays frequency and signal strength
- Internet flash software updates
- Real-time remote control via USB
- Fast FFT/DFT spectrum analysis
- Hold function
- High-performance DSP (Digital Signal Processor)
- Large, high resolution multifunctional LCD
- 1/4" tripod connection