BLACK-TRICOT is a two-ply fabric from our Silver-Tricot combined with black cotton for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application for sewing textile products like articles of clothing, but also as curtain. For the sewing of clothes you may use the cottonside for the in- or outside of your garnment. As the silver layer is reacting with sweat we would recommend to sew the silverside away from your body.
Special features: 1) Our fully silvered Silver-Tricot was combined with a black cotton fabric. The cotton fabric is colored black, as thin white cotton would show uneven spots (staining). It took a whole year of developing to join the tissues to one fabric. We had to make sure that the tissues will be permanently and stable bonded. 2) Due to the heavy silvering the Silver-Tricot fabric side is loosing very little attenuation through washing and movement only.
- The silver side is certificated according to OEKO-TEX® 100, product class 1
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Width: 137 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 47 dB, two-layer 60 dB
- Color: Black / Metallic
- Raw materials: 50 % cotton, 40 % nylon, 10 % silver
- Weight: 30 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 1.0 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)