*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
SILVER-TULLE is a semi-transparent strong silvered silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and dont loose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately, because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 140 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 50 dB, two-layer 67 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Report screening attenuation