This material is extremely thin and typically applied as a fly screen in insect protective frames, air outlets, headphones etc. There is a high degree of translucence in this product which makes the degree of attenuation 60dB still high for a light and fine material. The application is similar to applying a fly screen (that only have about 25dB) to a metal frame. HNN60 should only be used in the interior to protect it from corrosion and to achieve proper sealing to the wall shielding.
The price is per linear meter.
- Width: 130 cm
- Length: 1 meter (available in 20 meters roll)
- Attenuation: 60 dB at 1 GHz
- Weight: 50 g/m²
- Mesh width: 0.2 mm
- Material thickness: 0.1 mm
- Color: Silver
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, protection coating.
- Surface conductivity: 0.03 ohm (square resistance)