Grounding Accessories for EMF Painted Walls, Fabric, Meshes, Pipes, Blankets:
Many shielding products should be grounded or must be grounded! Our professional grounding accessories can serve as a base for these grounding measures.
Please note, grounding must be done by a licensed electrician.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further advice.
Suggested Grounding Accessories for Different Grounding Applications:
- Walls painted with EMF Paint such as the 5G EMF paint RF-IE50- this type of application should use the following grounding
- Grounding Strap GSX - this copper strap is conductive on the top side, therefore it must be applied prior to painting.
- Grounding plate GS
- 200cm Grounding Cable WM-GL200 or longer.
- Baseboards painted with EMF Paint such as the WOREMOR paint RF-IE50 - this type of application should use the GBP and one of the WM-GL cables. For example WM-GL100.
- External Paint application such as the external wall of a building painted with EMF Paint such as the 5G EMF paint RF-IE50 - this type of application should use the WM-GF to ground the paint. Instead of a grounding strap, you should use the AF3 Fiber Additive. To connect between the grounding elements use the Grounding cables WM-GL. In some cases when clean earth needed, a licensed electrician might decide to use grounding road as the new ground for the paint. For example the WM-GR grounding roads.
- EMF Curtains, canopies made, blankets from conductive fabric such as Silver Tulle - this type of application should use the WM-GCM magnet plate. Another option is to use WM-GCS plate, however, in order to install it, you need to do a small opening for the screw on the grounding plates.
- Fabric that is applied for pre-construction applications. For example applying the FL-100 fabric inside the walls between the frame and drywall or under the floor (hardwood, laminate, tiles) floor - this type of application should use the WM-GCS with one of the WM-GL cables.