The LATNEX® SPA-50K is a powerful, high performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50KHz.
It is a very affordable solution replacing base model WSUB1G with additional features, capabilities and frequency coverage.
• Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator
• Low frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960Mhz
• New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and configuration selection with 2-clicks
• Ideal choice for HAM bands from 160meters to 33cm
• Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
• Pocket size and light weight
• Solid aluminum metal case
• Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
• High capacity internal Lithium battery for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
• Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
• Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
When you receive this product, please update to the latest firmware (3.05) to solve the battery charging limit problem.
You can download the firmware in the Document.
|Dimensions||110mm x 70mm x 25mm|
|Battery||Lithium Cells / Batteries contained in equipment UN3481 - PI967|
|Spectrum Analyzer SPA-50K||1|