Remote Controllable Spectran HF RSA 9000
For the professional user, this remote controlled Spectrum Analyzer has all of the features they are looking for! This analyzer contains a fully equipped internal PC and can be integrated into an existing network. The RSA Series lets you control the analyzer via LAN/WLAN or USB. The Spectrum Analyzer can be remote controlled via MCS software or via the optional web interface.
This specific Spectrum Analyzer’s frequency range is 1MHz to 9.4GHz. Included in this package is FREE software, the real time remote control, a 2 year warranty, very thick aluminum housing (3mm)for good screening, a real time peak power detector, and only weighs 3450 Grams. This product was developed and tested in Germany, like all of our other Aaronia products.
Spectran HF RSA 9000 Features:
- DANL: -155dBm(1Hz)
- Frequency range: 1MHz to 9.4GHz
- DANL with Preamp: -170dBm(1Hz)
- Max. power at RF input: +20dBm
- Lowest sample time: 5mS
- Resolution (RBW): 200Hz to 50MHz
- Units: dBm, dBµV, V/m, A/m, W/m² dBµV/m, W/cm² etc.
- Detectors: RMS, Min/Max
- Demodulator: AM, FM, PM, GSM
- Input: 50 Ohm N, RF-input (f)
- Accuracy: +/- 1dB (typ.)
- Interface: USB 2.0/1.1/LAN
- Dimensions: 19 inch rack mount
- Exposure limit calculation and display according to DIN/VDE 0848
- Low noise preamplifier
- 19' rack mount
- 14Bit Dual-ADC
- DDC Hardware-Filter
- 150 MIPS DSP (CPU)
- Audio out for the use of PC based FFT analyzer software
- CPU: Intel Celeron G530 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2x2GB SO-DiMM DDR3, 1066MHz
- HDD: 320GB (5400rpm)
- External Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Audio, 1x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet, 1x DVI-I (Analog, Digital), 1x HDMI, 1x eSATA
- Power supply: 19.5V (7.9A max.)
- Operating system: Linux
* The item is ordered by demand, so expect a 2-3 week lead time from time of purchase.