E & H Near Field Probe Set Sniffer DC to 9GHz with EMC Preamplifier PBS2
These active high performance E & H Near Field Probes include 40dB EMC RF preamplifier with wide frequency range up to 9GHz. This package deal comes with integrated probe tripod connection for perfect adjustment.
The Aaronia EMC probe set, which fits to any Spectrum Analyzer or Oscilloscope brand, allows straightforward pinpointing and measurement of interference sources from DC (1Hz) to 9GHz in electronic component groups as well as execution and monitoring of generic EMC measurement. Our sniffer set includes a total of 5 probes: 4 probes for magnetic field measurement and one for measurement of electric fields. All probes are covered with an insulating layer, thus allowing safe measurement of oscillators or mains lines.
This probe is perfect for locating interference sources which might have been found e.g. in an EN55011, EN55022 or EN50371 (Class A or Class B) survey. After implementing appropriate changes in the circuit, their efficiency can easily and reliably be verified. That way, expensive and time-consuming re-assessments in an EMC laboratory can be skipped.
Every probe goes through rigorous testing in German laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMB connector.
- Near Field Probes compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer or Measurement Receiver
- Design: Active E & H near field probes
- Frequency range: DC (1Hz) to 9GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Preamplifier: UBBV2 (40dB, 1kHz to 10GHz)
- Gain: Depending on probe
- Antenna factor: Depending on probe
- RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Warranty: 10 years
* The item is ordered by demand, so expect a 2-3 week lead time from time of purchase.