Elementary analyzer for use by laymen, to provide a quick overview of the load situation. Concrete measured values wont be displayed, the measurements are indicated with LEDs in ample colors corresponding to the standard of building biology.
ESI 22: Cheap device for LF only. The 2 types of fields (electric fields, magnetic fields) are indicated with each 5 LEDs.
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- New: 3D-measuring of electric and magnetic fields (otherwise only available in very expensive devices)
- Operating modes: Standard mode
- Audio indicator: Sound frequency shanges with increasing field strengths
- Power supply: 9 V battery
- Operating time: 10 to 15 hours in permanent operation
- Weight: 140 g
- Size: 140 x 63 x 30 mm
- Scope of delivery: Detector, battery, short operating manuals in German and English