Professional Ultra Broadband High Frequency Analyzer Set HFEW35C
HFEW35C is set of professional meters: HFE35C and HFW35C used for detection of High Frequency (HF) radiation raging from 27 MHz up to 6 GHz. The meters are used for identification of radiation from mobile radio, GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, and other souces, by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency. The set comes with 2 meters and 3 antennas: 1) HFE35 with especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 800 MHz. 2) HFE35 with horizontal isotropic ultra broad bandwidth antenna UBB27_G3 from 27 MHz up to 3.3 GHz. 3) HFW35W with especially compensated log.-per. antenna for the range above 2.4 GHz. Alkaline mangan battery is included.
HFEW35C HF EMF Meter Set Features:
- Frequency Range: 27 MHz to 6 GHz
- Measurement Range: Power flux densitiy: 0.1 - 1999 uW/m²
- Accuracy (CW): Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6 dB
Zero offset and rollover: +/- 9 digits
- Sensor: Logarithmic-periodic antenna with frequency response compensated directly on the antenna
Quasiisotropic ultrabroadband antenna ("omni"-characteristic) aligned for vertically polarised field
- Audio Analysis: Modulation frequency and an acoustic signal proportional to the field strength supports the identification of pulsed sources of radiation (GSM,DECT etc.) and of an increased exposure.
- Signal Rating: Display of peak and average values
- Weight: 1.37 kg
Made in Germany