HFW35C - EMF Meter for super High Frequency 6 GHz
HFW35C – RF analyzer for frequencies from 2.4GHz to 6GHz. This super High-Frequency meter is suitable for the measurement of electromagnetic radiation caused by wireless/ computer networks, including Bluetooth, WLAN, WiFi. It is equipped with an especially aligned log.-per. antenna with excellent directionality allowing a reliable location of the source of radiation. It is capable to suppress frequencies from mobile radios by means of a steep sided high pass filter integrated into the antenna to avoid false measurements of the frequency range from 2.4 to 6 GHz. The device is capable to provide a quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation, which is an unique feature within the broadband measuring technology The meter is easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users. This meter is the most populate among computer retailers, authorities and industry for dimensioning of WLAN-networks.
HFW35C EMF Super HF Meter Features:
- Frequency Range: 2.4 - 6.0 GHz
- Measurement Range: Power flux density: 0.1 - 1999 uW/m²
- Accuracy (CW): Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB
Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
- Sensor: Optimised logarithmic periodic antenna with frequeny compensation directly on the antenna, better directionality
- Audio Analysis: Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio (GSM, UMTS/G3), cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), air-traffic control radar) by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency.
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 6 - 7 hours
- Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: Display of peak value as well as average value (switchable)
A quantitative differentiation between pulsed and un-pulsed radiation - a unique feature within the broadband measuring technology
- Weight - 0.29kg
- Made in Germany