HSF64 - EMR Shielding Paint 1 L (Internal use)
Breathable, solvent-free, odorless, low emission, HSF64 is our most ecologically friendly paint for shielding high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) and / or low-frequency electric fields (LF).
- Attenuation: Single-ply 39 dB , two-layer 46 dB . The shielding effectiveness is measured regularly in our own EMC laboratory. We test setups according to the following standards:. ASTM D4935-10, IEEE Std 299-2006, IEEEE Std 1128-1998, ASTM A698/A698M-07
- Application (yield): Interior (7.5 m² / l).
- Surface: Interior: Excellent adhesion on almost all substrates such as old paint, plasterboard, wallpaper, plaster, concrete, styrofoam, wood, glass, plastic substrates, etc. Top coating: Preferably covered with plastic-bound emulsion paints or dispersion silicate paints. Pure mineral colors (clay, limestone, pure silicate), we recommend limited.
- Grounding : This paint like ALL of our EMF Paints must be grounded! We recommend Inside, the ground strap EB2 plus Grounding or ESW ESW +, in the outer region the fiber additive AF3 plus Grounding ESA.
- Ingredients: potassium silicate, graphite, water, pure acrylic binder, carbon black, additives, preservatives (MIT, BIT).
- Specifications: VOC content: 0.1 g / l (the EU limit value for category A / a is 30 g / l from 2010).
- SD: 0,05 m. PH: 12
- Bond strength: 2,2 N / mm ².
- Shelf life: 12 months.
- Color: Black
DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED