Conductive EMR shielding paint for the protection against high-frequency radiation and low frequency electric fields and RF/Microwave radiation. Extremely low VOC content. The shielding attenuation is regularly tested in the Laboratory of the University of the German Armed Forces. Interior application on walls, ceiling and floors. Pure silicate paint based on potassium silicate. Highly breathable, free of solvents. Environmentally friendly product. Applied as a primer coat, can be covered with water-based, plastic bonded emulsion interior or exterior paints. Color: black. Coverage: 1 Liter 7.5 sq. Meters (81 sq. Feet).
HSF74 EMR Shielding Paint Features:
- High water resistance and environmentally friendly.
- Shielding attenuation: Attenuation of 37 dB (shielding effectiveness of 99.98 %) in one layer, attenuation of 45 dB (shielding effectiveness of 99.997 %) with two layers of EMR shielding paint.
- Perfect corrosion resistance: does not contain metallic particles, no oxidizing, provides long term durability.
- Must be grounded, check out our grounding accessories.
- Ingredients: Potassium silicate, water, graphite, carbon black, additives.
DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED