ME3840B Low-Frequency meter is an advanced detector to measure the exposure to LF electromagnetic radiation in the frequency range of 5 Hz up to 100 kHz.
This device is particularly popular among health care practitioners looking for a competent overview over the total EMF-pollution either for themselves or for their patients. It allows an easy allocation of the electro smog frequencies, generated by transformers, high voltage cables, electrical equipment, home appliances and etc.
A switchable internal filter module as in the professional devices, allowing a numeric differentiation of traction power and mains supply as well as the artificial higher frequencies.
An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
Digital display shows the total exposure within measured frequency range. The meter is easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users.
ME3840B LF Meter Features:
- Frequency Range: 5 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
- Measurement Range: Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %, +/- 14 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- Sensor: E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours
Low-Batt. indication, auto-power-off
- Signal Rating: RMS
- 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0.42 kg
Made in Germany