HF38B – RF/HF analyzer for frequencies from 800MHz to 2.5GHz (3,300 Mhz with additional tolerance). Clearly simplified measurements due to "peak-hold" function.
Very precise and reliable analyzer to identify the intensity and the source of RF radiation, emitted from transmitters, cellular antennas, cellular phones, WIFI and etc.. It allows a straight forward assessment of the exposure, a determination of suitable remedial actions, as well as a control of their effectiveness.
ME3840B – Low frequency analyzer for electric and magnetic LF-fields, for frequencies between 5 Hz up to 100 kHz, generated by transformers, high voltage cables, electrical equipment, etc.
An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
Both devices come with a mechanically stable antenna with excellent directionality, allowing a reliable location of the source of radiation. Digital display shows the total exposure within measured frequency range. The meters are easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users.
MK30 Set Features:
- Reliable meters to evaluate radiation caused by GSM mobile radios, cordless phones, WLAN, radar surveillance stations and other sources.
- Improved antenna-h/v-decoupling and minimized ripple compared to similar HF meters
- Frequency range: 700 MHz up to 2,700 MHz / 5 Hz up to 100 kHz
- Measuring range: 0.01 μW/m² up to 19,990 μW/m² (HF38B) / 1 nT/Vm up to 2,000 nT/Vm (ME3840B)
- Accuracy: 6 dB, 7 digits
* The item is ordered by demand, so expect a 2-3 week lead time from time of purchase.