RF Field - Probe Set 1
Passive high performance RF Field Probes with an accurate and very wide frequency range up to 9GHz. This product comes with the integrated tripod connection for perfect adjustment.
The Aaronia RF field probe set, which fits to any Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscope or measurement receiver, allows straightforward pinpointing and measurement of interference sources from DC (1Hz) to 9GHz in electronic component groups as well as execution and monitoring of generic EMC measurement.
Our sniffer set includes a total of 5 probes: 4 probes for magnetic field measurement and one for measurement of electric fields. All probes are covered with an insulating layer, thus allowing safe measurement of oscillators or mains lines.
Perfect for locating interference sources which might have been found e.g. in an EN55011, EN55022 or EN50371 (Class A or Class B) survey. After implementing appropriate changes in the circuit, their efficiency can easily and reliably be verified. That way, expensive and time-consuming re-assessments in an EMC laboratory can be skipped.
Every probe goes through rigorous testing in German laboratories before dispatch and is equipped with a high quality rubber paint which offers protection against mechanical damage and environmental influence, a top-quality integrated tripod connection and an SMB connector.
- RF Field Probe Set compatible with any Spectrum Analyzer or Measurement Receiver
- Design: Passive H & E field probes
- Frequency range: DC (1Hz) to 9GHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ohm
- Gain: Diff. Depending on probes
- Antenna factor: Depending on probes
- RF connection: SMB (m) or SMA (see optional adapter)
- Tripod connection: 1/4"
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 10 years
* The item is ordered by demand, so expect a 2-3 week lead time from time of purchase.