RF Field Strength Generator OFG5070 (50MHz - 700MHz)
Omni-directional RF field strength generator OFG5070 with high output power
The perfect RF test station or test transmitter for EMC measurements or the assessment of shielding effects (eg shielded rooms or Screen chambers).
The portable, battery-operated field strength generator can be used with simple or complex batch programs that start automatically after power (eg CW signal, sweep, pulse, frequency hopping, etc.). Also, the level can be varied; programmable. A direct control (eg at the laboratory bench) is possible via USB. An appropriate, easy to use software for Mac, Linux and Windows, is included.
Please observe the valid legal regulations for the operation and possession of our field generator! We are not liable for any damage, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of our field generator. The operation or possession of a test transmitter may be prohibited, depending on the country!
Make absolutely sure that the test transmitter can not cause any disturbances in the regular radio operation (also observe harmonics!) (Corresponds to well shielded EMC chamber / laboratory)! The misuse of the test transmitter as a jammer is prohibited! By purchasing these devices, you automatically accept these terms.
- Frequency range: 50 MHz to 700 MHz
- Up to 3V/m output power (0,5m distance)
- Perfect for RF immunity measurements
- Perfect for RF attenuation measurements
- Highest power level: +17dBm
- Smallest power level: -48dBm
- Up to 65dB dynamic range
- Frequency accuracy: 15Hz (<100MHz), 150Hz (<700MHz)
- Modulations: AM, FM, PM
- Onboard TCXO for very high frequency accuracy
- Can be connected to external reference clock for even higher accuracy (female SMA-connector)
- Onboard CPU and memory for intelligent self-running profiles
- Stand alone operation (no PC or USB connection required)
- Battery operation up to 4h
- USB connector for realtime PC control or for storing programs
- Incl. 12V power supply for continuous operation
- Can be operated from 12V Car and Truck power system
- Dimensions: 350 x 160 x 140mm
- Small Weight, 500 grams incl. battery
* The item is ordered by demand, so expect a 2-3 week lead time from time of purchase.