Silverell is a base material for antibacterial products, fungicidal products and EMF personal shielding clothing.
- Attenuation: Average 20db from 500MHz to 2GHz
- Shields high frequency electromagnetic fields and low frequency electric fields when grounded
- Jersey construction: fine rib bonded (PA 17% with 99% pure Silver/Modal 83%), Grey melange
- Compliance and certification: RoHS, REACH, Oko Tex
- Quality grade: Very high
- Yarn count: Dtex 44/12
- Raw materials: 80% spandex, 20% silver
- Weight: 138g/m2 +/- 10%
Gentle wash, using standard gentle washing powder or liquid that does not contain optical whitener. The product can be washed in a home washing machine at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius/86 degrees Farenheit more than 150 times. A higher washing temperature is not necessary due to the product's anti-bacterial characteristics. DO NOT use any disinfectant cleaning.