EMF Protection Fabric Silver Tulle Shielding Fabric - STU
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
SILVER-TULLE is a semi-transparent strong silvered silvered knit fabric for protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as a net curtain, as a room divider in laboratories, medical practices, etc. and due to the highest washability to sew a bed canopy.
Special features: 1) Due to its strong silvering SILVER-TULLE is very stable and doesn't lose its screening attenuation while washing or movement. 2) This fabric is hard to sew accurately because it‘s stretchy and pulls out of place easily when you try to sew on it. Please note that customized curtains are difficult to sew dimensionally stable!
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 110 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 50 dB, two-layer 67 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Report screening attenuation