WOREMOR WM-RDF72 HF EMF Shielding Window Film Width 4.98 Foot
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
EMF and RF Shielding Window Film
WM-RDF72 is a premium self-adhesive film. It is coated with precious metal for shielding of windows and glass surfaces from high-frequency radiation (HF). The film will be used exclusively for indoor application on non-heat-absorbing glass.
Edge sealing must be used with the RDF72. Without this protective coating, the foil will corrode at the edges because of the 12 metal layers. Edge sealing pen FL4 is to be used.
Please note: so that excess water can evaporate, do not apply the edge seal until 8 weeks after installing the window film!
The price is per linear foot.
HF/Window film RDF72-Premium Features:
- Width: 4.98 feet
- Length: Linear Foot.
- Attenuation 32 dB(99.94 % shielding effectiveness) at 1 GHz.
- Light transmission: 72 %.
- Color of daylight: Very light green.
- Indoor application is predominantly on glass surfaces, doors, and other level surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated, pressure-sensitive adhesive to the back.
- Material thickness: 75 µm.
- Only for indoor application on non-heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metalized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur. The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!