FieldSENSE 2.0 Personal RF Monitor
The FieldSENSE 2.0 is the next generation in Personal RF Monitors specifically designed for protecting personnel working near broadcast and telecommunications transmitting antennas from EMF overexposure.. The frequency range covers 50 MHz – 6 GHz, which covers all typical television and FM radio broadcast services and mobile telecommunications services amongst others. The device is specifically designed with the climber in mind, from towers to roof tops and bucket trucks.
Exposure is accurately and correctly assessed, and a warning is sounded, should the levels approach and exceed the occupational limits. The device can be attached to a harness-attachment mechanism to ensure it cannot be dropped, yet still within hearing range of the buzzer in the event of a warning.
- Frequency range of operation: 50 MHz – 6 GHz
- Frequency response: Shaped
- Sensor polarization: Isotropic
- Calibration interval: 2 years
- Battery life: 6-12 months on average usage
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 1.7 inches 148 x 26 x 42mm
- Measures in accordance with:
FCC (NCRP) OET65 (1997)
Canada Safety Code 6
Download Data Sheet
Download User Manual