FL90 is a fine, metallized nylon fleece for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF).
This professional product is typically used for ministries of defence, banking houses, laboratories, etc. Now available for private use! Typical application interior preferable loosely laid or for stapling in drywall constructions , etc.
Order quantity: In measures of 1.0 running meters. This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
- Width: 100 cm.
- Length: 20 m roll / by the meter.
- Attenuation: 87 dB, two-layer 127 dB
- Weight: 85 g/m².
- Material thickness: 0.15 mm.
- Color: Anthracite / Brown.
- Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 50 N/mm.
- Materials: Nylon, copper, nickel, protection coating.
- Shielding certificate according to IEEE -STD 299-1997 (see diagram above).
Because of formation of wrinkles, bonding on walls with a glue is not recommended, use better HNG80 or HNG100 instead! Best usage for FL90 is loosely laid under floor coverings, behind wall systems, etc. further for stapling in drywall constructions. Overlapp the single elements, whereby you connect the elements for grounding.