HNG100 is a compact woven, heavy metallized polyester netting for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF). This professional product with 100 dB attenuation is typically used for ministries of defence, banking houses, laboratories, etc.
- Width: 66 cm
- Length: By the foot
- Attenuation: 100 dB, two-layer 134 dB
- Weight: 140 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.08 mm
- Color: Anthracite / Brown
- Tensile strength: Very good in both directions, 220 N/mm
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, protection coating
- Surface conductivity: 0.003 ohm (square resistance)
- Report screening attenuation
In case of processing HNG100 as an intermediate layer we recommend using our conductive dispersion glue DKL90 for adhesion. The wall and the backside of HNG100 should be coated with a paint roller. Insert the material wet on wet. Fix it manually (with disposable gloves) and press a gummed roller against the fleece to get a crease-free surface. Work quickly and strip by strip only so that the DKL90 glue does not dry. A crease-free adhesion is only possible on perfectly level surfaces! Structured surfaces (ingrain wallpaper, textured plastering) have to be smoothed.