New Hampshire Report on the Effects of 5G on the Environment & Health
In November 2020, a study was conducted by the Commission of the state of New Hampshire on the effects of 5G. The overall purpose of the study was to recommend precautions against the effects of 5G network to protect people and the environment from sources of radiation.
According to the report, a large number of radiating devices where people are exposed to are much greater than when the radiation thresholds were established back in the day; not only are wireless devices far more prevalent than in the past, but these devices are used in direct contact with peoples’ bodies. Moreover, the effects of 5g would be compounded with the building of cell towers, the usage of cellular phones, smart meters, Bluetooth...etc.
Therefore, a panel of experts in the fields of physics, toxicology, epidemiology, public policy and members of telecommunications were invited to participate in this study. The following are issues that were addressed in the report:
- Question as to why US regulators insist that mobile phone radiation is safe when there are evidence that is it not
- Federal legislation does not give local communities and cities the power to make informed decisions about infrastructure when approximately 800,000 new antennas are constructed for 5G
- The Commission was concerned about the fact that US citizens are exposed to different frequencies and exposure to these frequencies will only increase with time
Recommendations by the State of New Hampshire on the Effects of 5G Technology
After months of deliberation and meetings with experts in the field, the Commission published the following recommendations in their report which can be found at the end of this blog as reference. Based on the New Hampshire final report to study the environmental and health effects of 5G, they’ve recommended the following:
- The Commission stipulates that the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) needs to conduct a review of the current RF standards of the electromagnetic spectrum in the 300 MHz to 300 GHz microwave spectrum, as well as studies to assess the health risks involved with the use of cellular networks and data transmission
- Require that the most agencies in the State of New Hampshire include links on their website(s) that contain information and warnings about RF-radiation from all sources, and in particular about 5G small cells. In addition, the radio, television, print media, and internet should include warning of the health risks associated with radiation exposure
- Every pole that holds a 5G antenna must be labeled with a saying “ RF-radiation being emitted above”. This should be visible to the eye and not more than 9 feet away
- Schools and public libraries should use hardwired connection instead of Wi-Fi connection for computers, laptops, within the next 5 year period when funding starts
- Signal strength measurements should be collected at all wireless facilities and these measurements should be mandated by state or municipal decree
- Establish new programs for measuring signal strengths in wireless vicinities
- Any new wireless antenna located in a state and municipality must be away from residents, schools and businesses. This should be enforced by the municipality during the permitting process unless the owners of residences, businesses, or school districts waive this restriction
- Upgrade the NH Office of Professional Licensure and Certification (OPLC) document for home inspectors to include RF intensity measurements
- Measure RF intensities throughout the state, with the aim of developing and refining RF exposure levels across the state using trained home-inspectors
- Strongly recommend that all new cell phones and wireless devices come equipped with updated software that can minimize the effects of 5G on bodies and our brains
- Promote and adopt a statewide position that would encourage the deployment of fiber optic cable connectivity, internal wired connections, and optical wireless for public and commercial properties
- Future scientific studies are needed in conjunction with the medical community outlining the characteristics of clinical symptoms related to radiation exposure
- Recommend posting “exposure warning signs” in commercial and public buildings. Develop radiation-free zones for employees who are sensitive to the effects of radiofrequency
- Engage agencies with appropriate scientific expertise to develop RF-radiation safety limits that will protect from the effects of 5G on birds, trees, plants...etc.
- The State of New Hampshire should engage our Federal Delegation to legislate that under the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA), the FCC has to do an environmental impact statement describing the effect of RF technologies on the state of New Hampshire and the country as a whole
How to Shield from 5G EMF?
Based on our experience, We recommend the following materials and solutions to add to your everyday protection against 5G EMF radiation:
- The AF- 5000 5G EMF Meter is a device that can measure electromagnetic field (3-axis), electric field, and RF strength. The AF-5000 measures high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) in a frequency range of 50MHz - 10GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (EMF) at 50-60Hz.
- The RF-IE50 EMF paint is highly efficient shielding paint for the protection against high-frequency waves
- The Silver Tulle is a strong, semi-transparent silvered knit fabric for protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF)
- FL100 is a compact woven, heavy metallized polyester netting for the protection against high-frequency radiation (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF).
- A variety of EMF 5G protective clothing including caps, scarves, shirts and tank tops. These merchandises are made with EMF shielding fabric
- HF-B8G RF meter designed to measure RF up to 8GHz and 3 axis RF
How can we live smartly on the 5G network AND minimize the health risks associated with its use?
Luckily, 5G electromagnetic field emf signals in most cases are directional and we have materials that shield us from RF.
Solution starts from our space of living, in our opinion, you can start by following these simple steps:
- Place your Wi-Fi modem as far away from you as possible
- Turn off your Wi-Fi modem when you don’t need to use it
- Always use a corded telephone, cell phones would constantly transmit information about the 5G network to us, so it’s important not to always carry the phone with us. In this case, we suggest using a Shielding Card if you do need to carry your cell phone in your pocket
- Use a headset or put your phone on Speaker mode when speaking to someone over the phone, try to not hold your phone as much and put it to your ear
- When you’re using a laptop, use a Lap Desk to put underneath your laptop to block radiation to make it safer for you to use
- In regards to signal coming from outside, you can paint your room with EMF shielding paint
- Use technologies & electronics only when it's necessary
Final Report of the Commission to Study The Environmental and Health Effects of Evolving 5G Technology
Based in Toronto, EMR Shielding Solutions specializes in materials for shielding against EMF and RF radiation. We also offer many different meters, spectrum analyzers, and measuring equipment for detecting these electromagnetic fields in both high and low frequencies.
Visit: https://www.emrss.com/ for more information on our EMF shielding products & materials.
Please refer to: https://www.emrss.com/pages/website-disclaimer for our website disclaimer