EMF Shielding Paint
Introducing our Woremor and YSheild EMF Shielding paints, meticulously designed to safeguard any space from the harmful effects and interferences of high-frequency electromagnetic fields, low-frequency electric fields, and RF/Microwave radiation.
Our EMF paints are characterized by their almost constant protective attenuation, offering you a reliable shield against radiation exposure. To achieve the best results, we recommend applying our EMF Paints as a primer coat and overlaying them with plastic-bonded, water-based emulsion paints, facade paints, or silicon resin paints.
Our paints are entirely non-toxic and have undergone rigorous testing in Germany. You can rest assured that they do not contain any harmful solvents or plasticizers, prioritizing your safety above all else.
The Woremor WOREMOR RF-IE50 and YShield HSF54 paints offer comprehensive protection by effectively shielding you from a diverse range of radiation sources, such as cell phones, computers, smart meters, cell towers, transmission lines, wi-fi, and more. With the application of our EMF paints, you can create a serene and secure environment, providing you with the peace of mind that comes from being safeguarded against electromagnetic radiation exposure.
To achieve a constant high attenuation, it is important to apply shielding paint with equal thickness using a first-class paint roller. Do not skip any areas. Always soak the first class paint roller with the equal amount of paint and try to coat equal surfaces. Allow to dry for 24 hours. In order to protect the shielding layer against mechanical damage and humidity, we recommend covering it with two final top coats. Use high quality, good covering, plastic bonded dispersion emulsion paints or pure mineral paints with excellent adhesion. Don't use pure mineral bonded coatings with clay, loam or chalk.
FAQs about EMF Shielding Paint:
What is the coverage area for shielding paint?
- In general, 1L of shielding paint is enough to cover 81 sq. feet.
What is the attenuation of shielding paints?
- The attenuation of shielding paints depends on the application. A single layer provides an attenuation of 30-40 dB, resulting in a shielding effectiveness of 99.98%. A double layer offers an attenuation of 35-45 dB, with a shielding effectiveness of 99.997%.
What is the area of application for shielding paints?
- Shielding paints are typically applied on interior walls and ceilings.
Do I need to mix shielding paint with water?
- No, the shielding paint comes ready for use. Never mix it with water or other coating materials.
How should I dispose of empty paint containers and leftover paint?
- Empty paint containers should be recycled. Dried-up leftovers of paint can be disposed of in household waste. Liquid leftovers of paint should be brought to waste collection centers. Never dispose of paint in the sink, water, or ground. Always comply with all applicable regulations and avoid discharging it into natural waters.
The information provided in this document pertains solely to the specific materials identified. EMR Shielding Solutions Inc. holds the belief that this information is accurate and reliable as of the date of this material safety data sheet. However, no representation, guarantee, or warranty, whether express or implied, is made regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information.
EMR Shielding Solutions Inc. encourages individuals who receive this information to consider it as guidance and to independently assess its suitability and completeness for their particular application. Users are responsible for making their own determinations concerning the information's appropriateness for their specific needs.