5G EMF Paint WOREMOR RF-IE50 - 0.47L
Our highly efficient shielding paint for the protection against high-frequency radiation and low frequency electric fields and RF/Microwave radiation. It is highly breathable with very low VOC content. Exterior AND Interior application on walls, ceiling and floors. Pure silicate paint based on potassium silicate. It does not contain toxic solvents, plasticizers, or any other toxic ingredients. Applied as a primer coat. Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, façade paints or silicon resin paints. The paint offers almost constant attenuation, without preferred direction of polarization, for frequencies of up to 40 GHz. This means: perfect protection against the 5G network of the telecommunications industry in the higher Gigahertz range.
Coverage: 0.47 Liter (16 oz) 3.5 sq. Meters (38 sq. Feet).
WOREMOR RF-IE50 EMR Shielding Paint Features
- High water resistance and environmentally friendly.
- Shielding attenuation:
- At 1 GHz: Single layer 39 dB | Double layer 49 dB | Three layer 59 dB
- At 40 GHz: Single layer 40 dB | Double layer 54 dB | Three layer 67 dB
- Perfect corrosion resistance: does not contain metallic particles, no oxidizing, provides long term durability.
- This product is frost resistant (proved for 5 frost-/thaw cycles) can can be shipped throughout the year by air cargo or ship.
- Ingredients: Water, pure acrylic binder, graphite, carbon black, additives, preservatives.
DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED