Low-Frequency meter ME3830B allows an easy evaluation of the personal exposure to electric and magnetic fields from electric lines, fuse boxes, electrical devices, appliances and etc.
This meter detects radiation in the frequency range of 16 Hz up to 100 kHz. Very precise and reliable analyzer to identify the intensity and the source of LF radiation.
An acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with “Geiger-counter-effect” helps identifying regions with increased exposure.
The meter is easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users.
ME3830B Low Frequency EMF Meter Features:
- Frequency Range: 16 Hz - 100 KHz (compensated, better than -2 dB).
- Measurement Range: Magnetic flux density (unidimensional): 1 - 1999 nT
Electric field strength: 1 - 1999 V/m
- Accuracy: +/- 2 %, +/- 14 digits @ 50/60 Hz
- Sensor: E-field sensor for electrical LF- fields
H-field sensor for magnetic LF-fields (one-dimensional)
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Electric power supply: 9 Volt Alkaline manganese battery (included), average operation time 24-36 hours
- Operation time 24-36 hours
- 2 years warranty
- Weight: 0.42 kg
- Made in Germany