TM 195 3 axis RF Field Strength Meter
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
TM-195 is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency(RF) electromagnetic field strength and capable of measuring the frequency range of 50MHz~3.5GHz. It's ideal for the applications of:
- RF power measurement for transmitters.
- High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement.
- Spy camera, wireless bug finder.
- Wireless communication (CW, TDMA, GSM, DECT) applications.
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection, installation.
- Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level.
- Microwave oven leakage detection.
- Personal living environment EMF safety.
RF range: 38mV to 11V/M
Frequency range: 50MHz to 3.5GHz.
Sensors: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z)
Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records.
Calibration factor, Alarm and Clock settings.
Dimension: 60 X 60 X 195mm (LxWxH)
Weight: 200g(including battery)
The meter is located in the far field of a source; the sensor head is pointed towards the source.
Ambient temperature : +23°C ±3°C.
Relative air humidity 25%~75%3
Sensor type : electrical field (E).
Frequency range : 50MHz ~ 3.5GHz.
Specified measurement range:
CW signal (f >50MHz) : 38mV/m to 11.00 V/m, 53.0uA/m to 29.28mA/m , 0.1uW/m² to 323.3W/m², 0.001uW/cm²~32.33 uW/cm²
Dynamic range : Typically 75dB.
Absolute error at 1V/m and 2.45GHz : ±1.0 dB.
Frequency response :
Sensor taking into account the typical CAL factor :
±2.4dB (50 MHz to 1.9 GHz).
±1.0 dB (1.9 GHz to 3.5GHz).
Isotropy deviation :
Typically ±1.0 dB (f 2.45GHz).
Overload limit :
32.33 uW/cm2 (11 V/m) per axis.
Overload limit : (0 to 50°C): ±0.2dB.