The LATNEX® AF-3500 Multi-Field EMF Meter is a Semi-professional but small and compact device that can measure electromagnetic field (3-axis), electric field, and RF strength. The AF-3500 measures high-frequency electromagnetic fields (RF) in a frequency range of 50MHz - 3.5GHz and low frequency electric and magnetic fields (EMF) at 50-60Hz.
Magnetic field strength is measured in milliGauss (mG) and microTesla (μT) for 3 axis X, Y, and Z.
Electric field strength is measured in volt per meter (V/m).
RF field strength is measured in millivolt per meter (mV/m).
A 2 inch color TFT LCD screen displays the 3 results clearly all at the same time, with also the option to hold the 3 results.
- 4 digits, 2.4 inches color TFT LCD - 3 measurements in one meter: Electromagnetic Field ( 3 - axis ). Electric Field. RF Strength Field. - Data Hold (HOLD) - Language Selection (choose your language): English; Traditional Chinese; Simplified Chinese; Japanese; Spanish
- Sensor type:Low Frequency,Magnetic Fields,Triple axis (X, Y, Z)
- Range: 0.02~2000mG, 0.02 to 200µT
- Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.01/0.1/1 µT
- Frequency:50/60 Hz
- Sensor type: LF Electric Fields
- Range: 50V/m to 2000V/m
- Resolution:1 V/m
- Accuracy: ± (7%+50dgt)
*RF Strenght field: - Sensor type: RF Strength - Range: 0.02µW/m² ~ 554mW/m² - Resolution: 0.01μW / m², 0.1μA / m, 0.1mV/m,0.001μW/cm ², 1dB - Frequency: 50MHz to 3.5GHz - Accuracy: ± 2dB at 2.45GHz
- Display: 4 digits, 2.4 inches color TFT LCD.
- Sample rate: 6 seconds per time.
- Battery life: approximate 8 hours.
- Battery: 1.5V AAA alkaline battery*3.
- Audible key tone alarm: buzzer
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5°C to 40°C, below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10°C to 60°C, below 70%
- Dimensions: 115(L) x 60(W) x 21(H) mm