FieldSENSE 60 5G Personal RF Monitor
The fieldSENSE 60 is the personal RF monitor with a proven track record of ensuring on-site employee safety. The fieldSENSE 60 is specifically designed with the climber in mind – whether working in the near-field of a broadcast system, in the far-field of a 5G system, from towers to roof tops and bucket trucks.
Exposure is accurately and correctly assessed, and a warning is sounded, should the levels approach and exceed the occupational limits. The device can be attached to a harness-attachment mechanism to ensure it cannot be dropped, yet still within hearing range of the buzzer in the event of a warning.
- Intelligent data logging system that only logs data when in a field, at 1 second intervals, to maximize storage
- Frequency range of operation: 50 MHz - 60 GHz
- Frequency response: Shaped (Occupational/Controlled)
- Sensor polarization: Isotropic
- RF Fields measured: Magnetic (H-fields) close to the antenna and Electric (E-fields) far from the source
- Calibration interval: 2 year
- Battery life: 6-12 months on average usage
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 1 x 1.7 inches (146 x 26 x 42 mm)
- Measures in accordance with
ICNIRP (1998 & 2018)
Canada Safety Code 6 (2015)