LATNEX® HF-B3G: Triple Axis RF/High Frequency Meter
The HF-B3G is designed for measuring and monitoring Radio Frequency (RF) electromagnetic field strength, and is capable of measuring the frequency range of 50MHz~3.5GHz.
- RF range: 38mV to 20V/M
- Frequency range: 50MHz to 3.5GHz.
- Sensors:Triple Axis (X,Y,Z)
- Manual data memory (Max & AVG) records
- Calibration factor,Alarm and Clock settings
- RF power measurement for transmitters.
- High frequency(RF)electromagnetic wave field strength measurement.
- Mobile phone base station antenna radiation power density measurement
- Spy camera,wireless bug finder
- Wireless communication (CW,TDMA,GSM,DECT) applications
- Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) detection,installation
- Cellular /Cordless phone radiation safety level
- Microwave oven leakage detection
- Personal living environment EMF safety
- Display type: Liquid-crystal (LCD),4-1/2 digits maximum reading 19999
- Measurement method:Digital,triaxial measurement
- Directional characteristic: Isotropic, triaxial
- Measurement range selection:one continuous range
- Display resolution:0. 1mV/m, 0.1µA/m, 0.001µW/m2, 0.001µW/cm2
- Setting time: typically 1.5s (0 to 90% measurement value.)
- Sample rate:1.5 times per second
- Audible alarm: Buzzer
- Units: mV/m,V/m,µA/m,mA/m,µW/m2, mW/m2,µW/cm2
- Display value: Instantaneous measured value, maximum value,average value, or maximum average value
- Alarm function:adjustable threshold with ON / OFF
- Calibration factor CAL:adjustable
- Manual data memory and read storage:200 data sets
- Battery life:Approximate 15 hours
- Batteries: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P
- Battery included: 9V battery x 1
- Auto power off: Default time 15 minutes. Adjustable threshold 0~99 minutes.
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to + 50°C
- Operating humidity range: 25% to 75 % RH
- Storage temperatures range: -10°C to +60°C
- Storage humidity range: 0% to 80% RH
- Dimensions: 60(L)*60(W)*195(H) mm. (6.3 x 2.36 x 7.69) inches
- Weight (including battery): Approx.200g. (.044 pounds)
Check out our FAQ Page about the HF-B3G: