London is a city in southwestern Ontario, Canada, the city had a population of 383,822 in the 2016 census. London is also a regional center of healthcare and education.
EMR Shielding Solution is here to protect the people of London. We have the products to make sure everyone is safe. We want the world to be safe from EMF radiation. Our company provides different products for specific purposes like testing, clothing, etc.
We want to make sure that all of our clients protect themselves from nearby EMF radiation sources from devices and cell towers. EMR Shielding Solutions work with different clients from the public to the private sector. Examples of our clients are the Navy, Air Force, and more.
Our London team will explain what to do with our products when you use them. We can also answer any questions you have for us. Our team is very knowledgeable about EMF radiation and the specifications of our products.
London has numerous cell towers for the 3G and 4G networks and once the 5G implementation will be completed, this number will surge. The major telecommunication companies that operate in London are Rogers, Bell and Telus.
See the map of major cell towers located in London below.
In addition, you can earn 200 loyalty EMF points and a 10$ gift card if you correctly answer all of the questions below. The goal is to help you gain a basic idea about the EMF types and how they can be measured.
A. You are living in a house and from your window, you can see a cell tower. The approximate distance is 300 ft. What type of EMF radiation you are likely to have in your house as a result of it?
- RF radiation and low-frequency EMF magnetic field.
- Low-frequency EMF magnetic and electric fields.
- RF electromagnetic fields (High-Frequency EMF).
- The cell tower is too far. EMF radiation will not penetrate the house.
B. Does the cordless phone emit RF electromagnetic field radiation?
- Only the base station, not the headset.
- Both headset and base station.
- Not at all, it emits only low-frequency EMF.
- Only the headset.
C. Does the fridge emit EMF?
- Yes, low-frequency EMF and RF if the fridge is a “smart fridge”.
- Not at all.
- It emits only high-frequency RF-EMF.
- Only when the door is opened.
D. What type of meter should I use to measure Low-frequency magnetic fields from a household appliance?
- RF Meter.
- Light Meter.
- Sound Meter.
- Tesla or Gauss Meter.
E. What meter should I use to measure cell phone radiation?
- RF meter as the cell phone uses high-frequency electromagnetic signals to communicate with the cell tower.
- Light meter to measure the light density caused by cell phone radiation.
- Sound meter to hear the buzz from the cell phone.
- None of the above.
F. Which color has the longest wavelength?
Please submit your answers via the link https://www.emrss.com/pages/contact-us. In the message box note the question and the correct answer by entering the question number and the letter for the answer.
On our website, you will be able to find some of the information needed to answer those questions. 1 or 2 questions are not on the website, so you got to research them too. Please check the links below:
The Most Common EMF Protection and Shielding Products and Meters
EMF Paint - Carbon-based paint with very low VOC and is environmentally friendly.
EMF fabric - High-quality silver and copper coated fabric.
EMF and RF Meter - Measures all EMF fields. High-frequency RF, EMF, microwave waves, and low-frequency EMF with different options to measure magnetic and electric fields.