LATNEX® DC Gaussmeter Meter Model DG-800
The Model DG-800 measures the strength and polarity of magnetic fields up to 799.99 gauss. The thin sensor is at the end of a 100 cm flexible cable. The sensor tip is also flexible and can be bent for a variety of situations. The sensor can be held against the surface of a steel part to check for residual magnetism, or it can be bent into an “L” shape to measure inside a DC Solenoid. This meter has a resolution of .01 gauss. It is also used to map fields from large magnets. The meter has immediate turn-on and updates 4 times a second. There is no setup required, making this the fastest gaussmeter available. This is a 1-axis meter. Flexible probe and battery are included.
The product uses a 9 volt alkaline battery. (~ 20 hour life)
DC Gaussmeter DG-800 Meter Features:
- High dynamic range and sensitivity: reads up to 799.99 gauss with .01 gauss resolution including polarity.
- Instant on, updates four times a second, with no setup or initial calibration required.
- Auto-Zero (subtracts the present field from subsequent readings); also a fine offset control.
- Offset range is the full +/- 799.99 gauss.
- 1% accuracy at room temperature.
- Size:5.2 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches; 132 x 91 x 41 mm
- Flexible probe and battery are included.
- Weight: 8oz
- CE Compliant.