EMF Shielding Fabric STL | HF+LF | Width 150 cm
Semitransparent fully silvered nylon mesh as net curtain or for canopies. Durable, crease-resistant and groundable.
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, please add multiple quantities of the item to your cart. Each quantity counts 1 linear foot in length. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
STL is a semi-transparent strong silvered knit fabric for the protection against high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency radiation (LF). Typical application as net curtain, as room divider in laboratorys, medical practices, etc. and due to the high washability its perfect for bed canopies.
- High transparency at very high screening attenuation
- Contactable (groundable) to shield LF electric fields
- Textile similar characteristics: Washable, easy to process. Exception: Do not iron.
- Quality grade: Very high
- Silver products discolor with time and often already have discolorations right from the start.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, depending on the frequency of movement.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano silver, but a thick metallic silver coating.
- Width: 150 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the meter
- Attenuation: 50 dB
- Color: Silver-beige.
- Raw materials: 80 % nylon, 20 % silver
- Weight: 40 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Surface conductivity: 0.8 ohm / inch (2.54 cm)
- Gentle cycle at 30°C
- No ironing
- No drying in tumble dryers
- No bleaching
- No chemical dry-cleaning
- Wash only with our special washing detergent TEXCARE, without enzymes or bleaching agents