EMR Meter HF59B
This simple to handle tool gives a professional assessment of electromagnetic radiation exposure. It will help to determine appropriate solutions for the exposure. A very accurate and easy to use meter!
- Measuring range: 0.01 μW/m² up to 19,999 μW/m²
- Frequency range: 800 MHz up to 2,500 MHz (3,300 Mhz with additional tolerance) with direction-finding decoupled log.-per antenna
- Accuracy: 3 dB, 5 digits
- Clearly simplified measurements with the help of the "peak-hold" function
- Peak value as well as average value (switchable)
- Radar-/UMTS-optimization (2 MHz video-bandwidth) can be activated
- DC-output for long-time records, audio-output, normalized AC-outputexit
- Identification of pulsed radiation sources (mobile radio: GSM, UMTS / G3, cordless telephones (DECT), WLAN (Bluetooth), radar surveillance stations, etc. by means of an acoustic signal proportional to the modulation frequency
- Included in delivery: Measurement device, log.-per. antenna, NiMH battery inside the meter, mains adaptor, battery charger, detailed instruction manual with factual background information issuing "electro smog"