HF Shielding Fabric - VOILE
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
VOILE from Swiss-Shield® is a transparent voile-fabric for the shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). Typical application as elegant net curtain or to sew a bed canopy. Not electrically conductive.
- High transparency at high screening attenuation
- Very elegant and slightly glossy
- Crease resistant polyester
- Textile characteristics: Washable, easy to iron and process
- Quality grade: Very high
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
Order quantity: This product is cut off according to your specifications, a return or revocation are not possible.
Screening attenuation: All stated attenuation values apply at 1 Ghz. Measurement to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07. You find the test report above under "Report screening attenuation".
Grounding: Not electrically conductive. No shielding of electric fields (LF), these must be reduced by additional procedures. We recommend the shielding with NSF34, NCV95 or the decoupling with a demand switch.
Fabric care: Washing at gentle cycle 30°C | Ironing without steam at degree 1 | Drying at low temperature | No bleaching | No chemical dry-cleaning | For allergy sufferers: Every new fabric smells, wash before its first usage!
Application: Curtain, Window, Canopy
Field type: HF (High frequency electromagnetic fields)
- Width: 250 cm, +/- 2 cm
- Length: Available by the foot
- Attenuation: 38 dB, two-layer 53 dB
- Color: White
- Raw materials: 83 % polyester, 16 % copper, 1 % silver
- Weight: 65 g/m²
- Dimension stability: +/- 1 %
- Report screening attenuation
- Expert report screening attenuation