High Frequency RF Meter HF32D
HF32D – RF/HF basic analyzer for frequencies from 800MHz to 2.5GHz. Very precise and reliable analyzer to identify the intensity and the source of radio frequency (RF) radiation, emitted from transmitters, cellular antennas, cellular phones and other devices.
The device comes with a mechanically stable antenna with excellent directionality, allowing a reliable location of the source of radiation. The meter is easy to use, designed specifically for non-expert users.
HF32D High Frequency EMF Meter Features:
- Digital display which shows the total exposure within measured frequency range
- Frequency range: 800 MHz up to 2,700 MHz
- Accuracy +/- 6dB, zero deviation
- Operated by 9v battery
- Measurement Range: Power flux density 1 - 1999 µW/m²
- Accuracy: Basic accuracy including linearity tolerance : +/- 6dB, Zero offset and rollover +/- 9 digits
- Audio Analysis: acoustic signal proportional to the field strength with "Geiger-counter-effect"
- Signal Rating: peak value
- 2 year warranty
- Weight: 0,44 kg (0.0009 lbs)
- Made in Germany