RF Explorer 4G Combo PLUS - Slim
The RF spectrum analyzer 4G COMBO+ is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer, covering the full range starting at 50KHz up to 4GHz with no gaps or limitations. A future firmware license feature will allow it to expand the range up to 5.1GHz.
When compared to the standard 3G Combo model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with a strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, additional frequency coverage, and power sensitivity, a more convenient USB connector on the side and larger internal battery capacity.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
How RF Explorer Works?
For best handling work at the desk, we recommend the RF Explorer Holder SLIM
For best results detecting near field signal sources or interference, we recommend the RF Explorer Near Field Antenna Kit
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low-frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF, and UHF
- High-frequency support covering all ranges up to 4GHz with no gaps.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and PRESET configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Pocket size and lightweight
- Solid metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band:
- Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Right connector: 240 – 4000MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium-Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4GHz whip antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- RF Spectrum Analysis for FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, 4G/5G, IoT, GPS, Bluetooth
- WiFi analysis and fine-tuning
- Interference hunting
- EMC pre-testing
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA): Check this link for more details
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x 2.4GHz whip antenna
- 1 x EVA case