This model includes a WSUB1G baseline unit plus an RFEM2.4G Expansion Module conveniently assembled and tested. It comes with two SMA connectors and two antennas,a nice Nagoya NA-773 wideband telescopic antenna for Sub-GHz frequencies and a whip helical for 2.4GHz band.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid aluminum metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- Lifetime free firmware upgrades available, open to community requested features
- High capacity Lipo for 16hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Windows PC client Open Source
- Can be extended with internal Expansion Modules for additional band and functionality
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz ISM bands and 2.4GHz band, including 315MHz, 433MHz, 868MHzand 915MHz, 2.4GHz WiFi, Zigbee, also including UHF TV, 70cm and 33cm HAM radio, GSM, etc. Any frequency from 240MHzto 960MHz and 2350MHz to 2550MHz is supported.
Note this unit does not include RF Generator functionality for the Sub-GHz band, only Spectrum Analyzer functionality is available for the Sub-GHz band. The 2.4GHz band includes standard RF Generator.
- Frequency band: 240 - 960 MHz and 2.35 – 2.55 GHz
- Frequency span: 112KHz - 100MHz
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- PC Windows client supports Windows XP/Vista/Win7 both 32 and 64bits
- Backlight for great indoor visibility
- 2 standard SMA 50 ohms connector, one for Sub-GHz wideband Nagoya NA-773 telescopic antenna included and another one for 2.4GHz band with helical antenna included.
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -115dBm to 0dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +5dBm
- Average noise level (typical): -110dBm
- 2.4GHz RF Generator amplitude: -30dBm to +1dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Weight: 185g
- Size: 113x70x25 mm (4.44x2.75x0.98 in)
RF Explorer User Manual