TM-192D 3-axis EMF Meter
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
TM-192D is capable of measuring the electromagnetic field radiation intensity produced from:
- Electric transmission equipment
- Power lines
- Microwave ovens
- Air conditioners
- Computer monitors
- Video/audio devices
Uses three internal orthogonal sensors to test a wide range of ELF magnetic fields, independent of measurement angle.
The tester is designed to provide a quick, reliable and easy way to measure magnetic field radiation levels around power lines, home appliances and industrial devices.
The tester is a cost-effective hand-held instrument that was designed and calibrated to measure magnetic field radiation at different bandwidths from 30Hz to 2000Hz.
Display microTesla(uT) or milliGauss(mG) units.
Data hold (HOLD), maximum Hold (MAX), and minimum Hold(MIN) function.
Auto range or manual range select mode.
Datalogging capacity with Memory Size：500 data sets (Model 192) or 9999 data sets(Model 192D).
USB PC interface (192D).
Time and calendar function.
Low battery indication,
Over load display “OL”.
Auto power OFF function .
- Range: 20/200/2000 mG,2/20/200μT.
- Resolution: 0.01/0.1/1 mG or 0.001/0.01/0.1 μT.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 2000Hz.
- Sensor: Triple Axis (X, Y, Z).
- Accuracy: 20 mG /2μT±(3.0%+30dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- ± (2.5%+5dgt) at 50Hz/60Hz.
- ±(5%+5dgt) at 30Hz/2000Hz.
- Over load: LCD display “OL”.
- Sample rate: 2.5 times per second.
- Battery: 9V NEDA 1604, IEC 6F22 or JIS 006P.
- Battery life: Approximate 100 hours.
- Operating temperature & humidity: 5 to 40 ,below 80% RH.
- Storage temperature & humidity: -10 to 60, below 70%.
- Weight: About 230g. (0.51 pounds)
- Dimensions: 173(L)*80(W)*32(H) mm. ( 6.82 x 3.15 x 1.25) inches