WM-CS300 Copper Shielding Fabric Width 1m
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
A unique, state-of-the-art 100% polyester (PES) non-woven textile that combines orientation and spinning technology — as its base material, WM-CS300’s sophisticated, patented manufacturing process gives it a silky surface and unparalleled finish.
*Note: To purchase a custom length of fabric, please place an order for multiple quantities of the 1ft option. The amount ordered will be cut as a single piece unless specified otherwise.
- Material: NW PES MILIFE + Cu/Ni + additional surface finish
- Width: 1m
- Quantity of Deposited Metal: 7 ± 1 g/m2
- Mass: 37 ± 1 g/m2
- Tensile Strength: 100 MD/65 CD N/50 mm
- EM shielding: up to 65 dB (30 MHz -20 GHz)
- Reflectivity: around 70 % (in IR spectrum)
- Conductivity: up to 0,1 Ω (surface resistivity)
- Air permeability