Transform a smartphone or tablet into a dual band spectrum analyzer (2.4 & 5 GHz). This perfectly portable tool is the ideal solution for field techs and wireless professionals.
- 2.4 & 5 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- Android, iOS, PC, MAC Supported
- Scan & Troubleshoot Wi-Fi
- SSID’s / RSSI
- 802.11 & ZigBee Channel Guides
- Data Sheet
Oscium’s WiPry 2500x is compatible with iOS, Android, PC and Mac. This cross platform solution is perfectly portable as are all Oscium’s tools. And now, it’s possible to use whichever host device you prefer. Oscium's software applications are all free. There's no licensing fee and there's no subscription so it's easy to use your WiPry 2500x.
The 2.4 GHz band is a busy place today and soon 5 GHz will be congested as well. That's why WiPry 2500x supports both bands. Wireless internet operates in this range as does other electronic devices such as baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, and microwave ovens. Since WiFi can extend the length of a football field on 2.4 GHz, devices in nearby buildings or residences can also cause interference. With WiPry 2500x, you can pinpoint the source of your noise and get the most out of your wireless internet regardless of the complexity of your environment.
WiPry 2500x visualizes all wireless activity on both 2.4 & 5 GHz. Measurement settings include 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac and 802.15.4 (ZigBee). SSID-specific activity is also available. Oscium provides a professional Wi-Fi tool that is now available in the Apple App Store and Google Play. Visualize your network like never before: on your favorite smartphone or tablet!
The following Wi-Fi standards are supported: 802.11 b/g/n/ac. The ZigBee protocol (802.11.15.4) is also possible to view through our built-in channel guide, making it the ideal tool to troubleshoot home security and home automation. WiPry 2500x also provides visibility on all wireless transmissions such as baby monitors, cordless phones, garage door openers, and microwave ovens. WiPry 2500x is perfectly portable and available on Android or iOS.
Oscium features include:
- grade channeling (using A through F, just like in school!)
- signal to noise ratio (perfect for knowing whether VoIP or video streaming is possible)
- play / record (helpful in capturing intermittent issues)
- birth certificates (tracks Wi-Fi health)
- view environment over time using waterfall mode
- WiPry 2500x Spectrum Analyzer Hardware
- Dual Band Antenna (2.4 & 5 GHz)
- Mini-B to Lightning Connector Cable
- Mini-B to USB-C Cable
- Mini-B to Micro-B Cable
- Mini-B to USB A Cable
- Velcro (Hook & Loop)
- Ruggedized Carry Case