5G EMF Paint WOREMOR RF-IE50 - 5L
The RF-IE50 EMF paint is highly efficient shielding paint for the protection against high-frequency, RF, Microwave radiation and low-frequency electric fields when grounded. It is highly breathable with very low VOC content. Exterior and Interior application on walls, ceiling, and floors. Pure silicate paint based on potassium silicate. It does not contain toxic solvents, plasticizers, or any other toxic ingredients.
With phenomenal physical and chemical properties, along with high ecology.
Applied as a primer coat. Preferably covered with plastic bonded, water-based emulsion paints, façade paints or silicon resin paints. The paint offers almost constant attenuation, without the preferred direction of polarization. It is tested up to 40 GHz. This means: perfect protection against the 5G network of the telecommunications industry in the higher Gigahertz range
Coverage: 1 Liter 7.4 sq. Meters (80 sq. Feet).
WOREMOR RF-IE50 EMR Shielding Paint Features
- High water resistance and environmentally friendly.
- Shielding attenuation:
- At 1 GHz: Single layer 39 dB | Double layer 49 dB | Three layer 59 dB
- At 40 GHz: Single layer 40 dB | Double layer 54 dB | Three layer 67 dB
- Perfect corrosion resistance: does not contain metallic particles, no oxidizing, provides long term durability.
- This product is frost resistant (proved for 5 frost-/thaw cycles) can can be shipped throughout the year by air cargo or ship.
- Ingredients: Water, pure acrylic binder, graphite, carbon black, additives, preservatives.
DUE TO NEW REGULATIONS ALL PAINT MUST BE GROUNDED
(Click here for our grounding products)
EMF Shielding Paint Woremor Technical datasheet
Please refer to our Return Policy for our EMF Shielding Paint