RF Explorer 6G WB PLUS - Slim
RF Explorer 6G WB+ is a powerful Spectrum Analyzer model, covering the full 6GHz range starting at 15MHz up to 6.1GHz with no gaps or limitations, and up to 7.5GHz with optional extra license.
This model replaces RF Explorer 6G Combo standard model, the new SLIM design offers an outstanding robust enclosure with strong metallic body and shiny varnished paint, a more convenient USB connector on the side and larger internal battery capacity.
What is an RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer?
An RF Explorer Spectrum Analyzer is a special device designed to detect very sensitive signal radiation and identify signal interference, tune antenna setups, detect signal leakage and find hidden bugs, among many other applications.
The combination of small size, great sensitivity, and robust design makes it the ideal instrument to carry on for indoor and outdoor measurements.
When connected to a computer, it can be controlled by free software available for download with stunning high-resolution graphics, data storage, and reply features.
How RF Explorer Works?
For best handling work at the desk, we recommend the RF Explorer Holder SLIM
For best results detecting near field signal sources or interference, we recommend the RF Explorer Near Field Antenna Kit
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator for additional power range handling.
- Low frequency support from 15MHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF
- High frequency support covering all range up to 6.1GHz with no gaps.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and PRESET configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Ideal choice for all usable HAM bands.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid metal case with high quality varnished paint
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 10hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band: 15MHz – 6100MHz
- Frequency span in a single sweep: 2 – 960MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain
- Internal selectable Attenuators 30dB and 60dB
- Resolution Bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-1.0ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-3dBm
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Antenna Included
2.4/5GHz dual-band antenna
UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna
Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connectors
- Battery: Internal Lithium-Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- RF Spectrum Analysis for FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, 4G/5G, IoT, GPS, Bluetooth
- WiFi analysis and fine-tuning
- Interference hunting
- EMC pre-testing
- RF device tuning (with Signal Generator working as Tracking SNA): Check this link for more details
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x 2.4GHz whip antenna
- 1 x EVA case