RF Explorer ISM Combo PLUS - Slim
RF Explorer ISM COMBO+ is a powerful, high-performance digital spectrum analyzer covering the 1GHz frequency range starting at 50KHz, and 2.35GHZ to 2.55GHz for scanning the popular 2.4GHz band.
- Internal LNA amplifier and selectable attenuator in the sub-1GHz band.
- Low frequency support from 50KHz covering LF, MF, HF, VHF and UHF up to 960Mhz
- High frequency support for 2.4GHz band starting at 2.35GHz and covering up to 2.55GHz.
- New HELP and SET buttons to improve user interface and configuration selection with 2-clicks
- Excellent performance to diagnose and generate signals in the 2.4GHz ISM band.
- Wide band coverage to all popular sub-1Ghz bands, including FM, TV and DTV, ISM, RFID, GSM, etc.
- Ideal choice for HAM bands from 160meters to 33cm.
- Pocket size and light weight
- Solid metal case
- Spectrum Analyzer mode with Peak Max and Hold, Normal, Overwrite and Averaging modes
- High capacity internal Lithium battery for 20hs+ of continuous run, rechargeable by USB
- Multi-platform Windows/Linux/MacOS Open Source software and API libraries
- Frequency band:
- Left connector: 0.05 – 960MHz
- Right connector: 2350 – 2550MHz
- Frequency span:
- Left connector: 0.1 – 960MHz
- Right connector: 2 – 85MHz
- Internal selectable LNA 25dB gain with the left connector
- Internal selectable Attenuator 30dB with the left connector
- Signal generator covering up to +11dBm output power with the right connector.
- Wifi Analyzer for the 2.4GHz band
- Graphics LCD 128x64 pixels, great visibility outdoors
- Support included for Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- Backlight for great visibility indoor
- Internal Lithium Ion 1800mA/h rechargeable battery
- Standard SMA 50 ohms connector
- Wideband 144/433MHz dual band telescopic antenna included
- UHF 400-900MHz rubber duck articulated antenna included
- 2.4GHz whip antenna included
- Amplitude resolution: 0.5dBm
- Dynamic range: -125dBm to 10dBm
- Absolute Max input power: +30dBm
- Average noise level (typical LNA): -125dBm
- Frequency stability and accuracy (typical): +-10ppm
- Amplitude stability and accuracy (typical): +-2dBm
- Frequency resolution: 1Khz
- Resolution bandwidth (RBW): automatic 2.6Khz to 600Khz
Note: RF Explorer is a very sensitive spectrum analyzer, specially designed to detect signals with aerial antenna. For extra protection when connecting the analyzer to a signal source with a coaxial cable, we suggest using a RF Explorer Power Limiter.
- 1 x Spectrum Analyzer
- 1 x Mini USB cable
- 1 x Dual band 144/430MHz Telescopic antenna
- 1 x UHF 400-900Mhz antenna
- 1 x 2.4GHz whip antenna
- 1 x EVA case